Welcome to your members only source for information about our Fayette Farms Community. This site is designed by neighbors for our neighbors.
New to the website?
Welcome! If you are new to the community or have not signed up yet for an account, we welcome you. Please complete the following steps for access.
- Use the Create an account link to submit your registration for access.
- Upon successful submission you will receive a verification email confirming your registration request. You MUST select OR copy/paste the link in your browser. This verification will then notify the administrator to review your account.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for administrative review.
- Access will only be provided to residents of Fayette Farms, future residents building in the community will not be considered. Please only attempt signup after your closing.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive a confirmation via email that you may login to your account.
Please note, access will only be provided to confirmed residents of Fayette Farms. Future residents building in the community are encouraged to request access only after closing is complete.
Already a Confirmed Member?
Welcome Back! Use the Username and Password fields to login to your account. If you forgot your Username or Password, please use the Forgot features to have your information sent to you. For members who had access to the previous site, your information was pulled over to the new website. A new secure temporary password has been generated for you. Please use the Forgot features to obtain login information. Please note for your security purposes, you will be required to create a new password for your account.
We have a private Members Only Fayette Farms Facebook Group for residents to interact with each other. To request access now Click Here. You will need to verify your Fayette Farms address and in what stage of building your home is if applicable. The FB page is available for confirmed future and current residents of Fayette Farms.
The Facebook group purpose is for the communication between Fayette Farm residents to build community. Questions or issues related to the community should be addressed through the association manager, not through Facebook.